Checking your State of Charge and Battery Registration with BMW ISTA+.
Connect to the car using your preferred cable.
- Do a vehicle test
- After a vehicle test, go to Vehicle Management –> Service functions tab.
- Next select Body, then Voltage Supply
- Then select Battery
Here you will be presented with 2 options:
- Option 1 is to test SOC. Choose Evaluate Battery State of Charge OR
- Option 2 – Register Battery Replacement
- Then click on at the bottom right. The ABL/FUB/REP and/or SSP will be populated. Select the FUB or REP to learn more OR select the ABL and run it.
NOTE: If changing battery types, coding is required before you can register battery replacement.