Customers wanna how to use Foxwell NT680 Pro to perform the Oil Reset Function for certain cars. In this article, Audi A6 2011 car model will be taken as an example to tell customers the specific operation steps on how to realize this function as easily as those mechanics do.
Wanna know Foxwell NT680 Pro’s Features and Benefits, check below:
– Provides easy diagnosis on more than 70 vehicle makes
– Works on both OBDI and OBDII vehicles including the latest 2018/2019 models
– Identifies cars quickly and easily with one-key VIN reading
– Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs of all controllers
– Supports the most frequently performed services like DPF, Gear Learning, etc
– Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
– Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
– Records and playbacks your data-logs, including live sensor data and freeze data, to catch intermittent failures
– Extremely easy to use with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation, shortcuts and 4.3”color display
– Multilingual menu options and codes for an international marketplace – English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish and much more
– Life time free update lets you always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionalities at your fingertips
– It is constructed to resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment
However, before performing the exact operation steps, let’s come and see the oil change and inspection information on my car computer.
The car dashboard will pop up a little symbol up here. Every time you turn on or turn off the car, the on-board computer will expect you shouldn’t do.
OK, Let’s get started on it.
Main Operation Procedures:
First, you gotta to connect this NT680 Pro unit with your vehicle using OBDII cable.
The car dashboard may display the message of “Brake pedal must be applied to shift from P”. Actually, it doesn’t matter. But you have to make sure the ignition is turned on before this test.
Come to the Main Menu>> Choose “Maintenance” to enter<< Choose “OIL RESET”
Then, it will come to the steps of selecting the car area, model and year stuff.
Here, we will choose “Europe<< Audi” to continue.
Choose “Auto Rest” in the Oil Rest menu and the screen will pop up a “Note” message. No questions, press OK to move on.
Next is the step to confirm your vehicle fitting for the Old Mode or New Mode.
If you can not confirm at this point, doesn’t matter. You can come back to choose another mode to make it work.
Depending on your personal needs,two options of Small maintenance and High maintenance for you to choose.
If you choose “High maintenance”, the operation interface will show like this：
You can also use the “Manual set” function if the automatic oil reset doesn’t work.
Here, I will choose to do the “Small Maintenance”.
Very well! We just finished it.
So we can do the oil reset easily with this NT680 Pro service tool, quite useful!
That’s all. Thank you for sharing your time with us!
Don’t forget to contact us at:
Whatsapp: +86 15002705698
Or leave a message at https://www.cardiagtool.co.uk/
to tell us what suggestions or questions you have about our products.