After Replacing CVT Fluid, every car owners that want to get maintenance for their cars have to use the scanner to perform oil pressure calibration test. This is what this updated article is gonna help the customers with Launch X431 PAD V diagnostic tablet.
This is Launch X431 PAD V Main Features:
- Full vehicle system coverage for over 110 brands in the world, which is continually updated
- Full-function scan tool for both cars and trucks
- Support J2534, DolP, CAN FD and other protocols with SmartBox 3.0 connector
- Automatically identify VIN upon connection to the vehicle for intelligent diagnosis
- Remote diagnosis allowing you to work on a vehicle from your tool without being on-site
- Read all OTC types for full system, view, graph and record data PIDs, support bi-directional controls, actuation test and all other diagnostic functions
- Guided function for Volkswagen and Audi
- Advanced coding and programming function
- 16 special functions available
- ADAS calibration function is optional
- Compatible with 5 extended module: Oscilloscope, sensor, battery test, endoscope, WiFi printer
- One-Click Upgrade and silent install for software
- Diagnostic records and reports can be stored in the cloud without any concern of data missing
- Integrated database with comprehensive vehicle service and repair information
- The latest 2.4 & 5GHz Dual Wi-Fi with high transfer speed, strong anti-interference and long-distant diagnosis ability
- IP65 case with exceptional damage resistance to the water and dust for workshop use
- Docking & charging station included with QC3.0 Quick Charge technology
- Support USB Type C & Type A
Main Test Procedures:
Come to “Local Diagnose” screen, we have to confirm the “Vehicle Version Information”, the software we are gonna use is called “TOYOTA Series V49.50 All Systems”. Here below is the relevant picture:
TOYOTA V49.50 Show Menu:
Tap “16PIN DLC(Europe and Other), the diagnostic scanner will begin communicating.
And after that, it will ask us to choose the car manufacturing year, here, choose the second option to move on.
The scanner will pop up a message, asking us to confirm the vehicle information:
If no problem with that, tap “OK” to continue.
Communicating, please wait…
Remember not to tap the “END SESSION” button.
Tap “System Selection”>> “Powertrain”>> “Engine and ECT”, the scanner will give us a “Notice”, no problem with that, tap “OK”.
Tap “Special Function”>> “CVT Oil Pressure Calibration”>> “OK” to confirm the “Notice”
Please wait 45 SEC…
This “Notice” will tell us how to perform the necessary functions to complete this oil pressure calibration test, please read very carefully and do it as required.
Again, tap “CVT Oil Pressure Calibration”, after communicating about several seconds, it will signal us that the scanner enters into CVT Oil Pressure Calibration Utility.
Please perform all the steps shown by the following picture before beginning this procedure.
Awesome! CVT Oil Pressure Calibration is a big success.
That’s all. Thank you for sharing your time with us!
Don’t forget to contact us at:
Whatsapp: +86 15002705698
Or leave a message at https://www.cardiagtool.co.uk/
to tell us what suggestions or questions you have about our products.