Multilanguage VAG CAN PRO SW 5.5.1 is designed for diagnosing and programming purpose on electronic components in VW, Audi, Seat, and Skoda models manufactured from1990 to 2015 CAN BUS, UDS and K-line protocol. There are only 2 days since VAG CAN PRO SW 5.5.1 released but many users already contact the supplier for details and price, soon much users will choose VAG CAN PRO SW 5.5.1 instead of VAS 5054A.
VAG CAN PRO SW 5.5.1 package included:
As you guys can see as below, the VAG CAN PRO SW 5.5.1 package is as simple as possible, there are only one small VAG CAN PRO cable, one small capacity CD, one encryption dongle. The whole package weights only 0.1KG (0.22LB).
VAG CAN PRO SW 5.5.1 language available:
English, Czech, Danish, German, Hrvatski, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Spanish
VAG CAN PRO SW 5.5.1 Operation System:
XP and WIN7, both ok.
VAG CAN PRO SW 5.5.1 installation procedure on XP and win7:
Video demo on how to install VAG CAN PRO SW 5.5.1 on XP:
Video demo on how to install VAG CAN PRO SW 5.5.1 on win7:
VAG CAN PRO SW 5.5.1 price:
VAG CAN PRO price is as cheap as €45 free shipping around the world at cardiagtool.co.uk.
Version 5.5.1 can do:
Support for new addresses entered in the MLB-Evo platform
Update database-ODX (support for all models 2015)
VAG CAN PRO SW 5.5.1 highlight/features:
* Unique features OCF service procedures (One-Click-Function);
* Cheap flasher for VAG;
* Being a cheap flasher which supports UDS controllers;
* ESP MK60EC1 decision coding blocks;
* Support complete diagnosing MQB platform (Golf VII, Octavia III) to 01.2013
* ZDC-upload containers in the electronic components;
* Unlock video in motion (VIM) on the MQB platform (Discover Pro and MMI-MQB);
* Coding controllers for PR-codes;
* With “Login finder” you can scan and logins in the CAN controllers UDS
* Cover the new Polo in 2014 Facelift;
* Cover the new Passat B8;
* Cover Audi TT-3 on the platform of the IBC;
* Cover Skoda Fabia III
Read following Major changes in the PR encoder:
* Now it is possible to keep PR-codes of a file
* PR-self-sustaining encoder may select codes known PR-analysis of current data stored in the ECU
* You can compare the data stored in the ECU against the calculated data, choose what you want to download.
* OCF “Activating automatic folding mirrors”, the problem is illuminated space around the machine solved – Thanks Ciamardo / vcp-forum.de
* The new team in the Scripter: GetCardSerial, returns the current smart card number. You can use it to prepare a script that will run only on these smartcards.
* Enhanced TXT-coding, coding calculation is now faster APDUs.
* Updated data base DTC- Fixed problems with parameterization 7N0 cameras
* Fixed problems with parameterization 5M0 …… F AFS modules
* OCF new section called “Apps”, which is: Download the parameter data, coding for PR-code, programmer Wabco, BCM, and so forth programmer..
* The new procedure OCF “FlashFile Dumper” – can extract content from Flash files (* .SGO, * .FRF, * .ODX) in a binary dump. Note: The source data format is not changed, * so that if a Flash file kriptovat and compressed, the binary file will be the same.
* Fixed an issue in the Gateway Sheet MLB-EVO (B7 II, A4 B9) – not all ECU were available through the Gateway.
* Updated database of error codes (added more than 200 new codes, including the MQB / MLB-EVO platform)
* New Firmware v.1.1 for interfaces (04.0D / 02.04) v.2.0 (0A.04 / 0B.04) to support new protocols (TCP-IP) used on the MLB-EVO platform
* Fixed a connection problem with the address 46 (room unit) on the MLB-EVO (B9 A4 / Q7 4M) platform
* OCF Disable Start-Stop system is now supported PQ26 platform (Polo 6C, Fabia III, etc.)
* Reduced time delays during the loading of large data blocks in the non-flash modes.
This contributes to a more stable connection when connected directly to the ECU (Direct Connect), popular among fans VAG.
VAG CAN PRO SW 5.5.1 works with CAN BUS protocol:
A3 8P 2003-
A3 – platform MQB-
A4 model 8E wariant B7 (Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, park) 2005-
A4 model 8K wariant B8 (UDS + TP2.0) 2008-
A5 model 8K (UDS) 2007-
A6 model 4F 2004-
A8 model 4E 2003-
Q3 (UDS) 2010-
Q5 (UDS) 2008-
Q7 (TP2.0 + UDS) 2006-
S5 model 8K
(R)S6 model 4F
TT model 8J 2007-
Sprinter (VW Crafter) – – Only the engine and immobilizer
Leon MQB 2013-
Leon model 1P 2005-
Toledo model 5P 2004-
Exeo 2008- (Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, park)
octavia model 1Z 2004 –
octavia platform MQB –
superb II B6 2008-
fabia model 5J 2007-
Crafter (immobilizer, engine)
Caddy model 2K 2005-
Golf V model 1K
Golf VI model 5K
Golf VII platform MQB
Jetta II model 1K
Transporter / Multivan (Only after the CAN-BUS drive for storing data)
Multivan/Transporter GP model 7E (UDS) 2009-
Passat B6 model 3C 2005-
Phaeton GP 2007-
Polo model 6R 2009-
Polo FL MQB 2014-
Touareg GP 2007-
Touareg NF 2010
VAG CAN PRO SW 5.5.1 works with K-line protocol vag models:
K-line ( KWP1281, TP/KWP2000)
– VW Golf III, IV
– VW Passat 3B
– VW Bora
– VW Transporter T5
– VW New Beetle
– VW Polo II,III,IV
– Skoda Octavia I
– Skoda Fabia i i II
– Seat Leon I
– Seat Toledo II
– Seat Alhambra
– Seat Ibiza II, III, IV
– Audi A2, A3, A4, A6 K-Line
Contents about Audi:
- Option A4 8E B6 model
This model has a can-bus (TP1.6), but it is not connected to the diagnostic socket. The car is fully diagnosed on the K-line (VCP required interface + K). Used protocols KWP2000 and KWP1281 it.
2 .Model A4 8E, B7 option
This model has a CAN BUS TP2.0, but the diagnostic socket is only connected to the so-called CAN-Antrieb, i.e. Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, Quattro drive.
In addition, a standard K-line. In other words, VCP fully supports the diagnosis B7 models, but only in the CAN-Antrieb. Other controllers are available through the K-Line and KWP2000 KWP1281 protocols.