Original Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus Bluetooth adapter new arrival 500pcs – www.cardiagtool.co.uk, $49 on sale ($60 on Amazon).
PS: $49 for the adapter is only adapter, not incl. software; you are supposed to buy directly on the machine after register member and active adapter. The price ranges from $29 -$49 per car brand software.
Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus pros:
- The reason that an increasing number of users go for Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus instead of a professional code scanner is so that when they change their car in future, all they need to do is buy the software for their next car instead of buying a brand new diagnostic kit.
- You will feel very impressed with the vehicle coverage and what it can do.
- Bluetooth communication
- Run with IOS/ Android device, user can do test anywhere anytime.
Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus wholesale price (not incl. software):
1pc EasyDiag 2.0 Plus: $49
5pcs EasyDiag 2.0 Plus:$189
10pcs EasyDiag 2.0 Plus:$351
Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus + OBD2 16Pin Male to Female Extension Cable: $52.92
How to use Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus?
Before using EasyDiag 2.0 Plus to perfom diagnostic, you have to register successfully, active adapter and acquire the software, the software is pretty easy to set up, and within about 10 minutes you could in the car and managed to find a problem.
Refer to EasyDiag 2.0 Plus user manual:
Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus reviews:
– Reset the airbag light on my BMW X3, after I register successfully, I can choose BMW car brand software (to diagnose ALL systems), anyway the software is pretty easy to set up, and within about 10 minutes i was in the car and managed to find a problem was a seat sensor which I had replaced and then cleared the codes. The airbag light & message is now gone from the dash.
– The ABS light on my Jetta was illuminated and now it is clear (thanks to this kit and a new ABS sensor).
– Diagnosed a check engine light in my Audi (it needed an O2 sensor) and the ABS light in my Mercedes E Class (needed an ABS sensor).
– Diagnose ALL systems and give fantastic live data etc.. my advice is to not waste your money on the cheap poor kits, this is the future of auto diagnostics i can guarantee it.
– My Ford Fiesta had a check engine warning light, and I used the EasyDiag 2.0 PLUS kit to find out that the MAP sensor needed to be changed. I spent £15 on the new part and now the car runs great and the engine light was deleted in seconds. The reason I went for this instead of a Ford iCarsoft kit is so that when I change my car in future, all I need to do is buy the software for my next car instead of buying a brand new diagnostic kit.
– Clear an engine light from my C Class and was very impressed with the service.
There are so many shops, why buy Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus from cardiagtool.co.uk?
– Most trustworthy supplier, goods usually dispatch out within 24 hours with tracking number.
– Pass the QC before selling
-Pay by PayPal / WU / TT etc.
-Ship by DHL with tracking number.
Hope it helps.