VAS 5054A is confirmed to work with Toyota Techstream and Honda HDS software; but when the passthrue driver is installed on windows 7 x32, the driver, does not see the VCI.
VAS5054A cloneproperly works with ODIS S and ODIS E
The problem was the serial number bad configured, all clones have 082145725.
- Install D-PDU_API V1.20.23 FW 2.20.23
2. Re-install SAEJ2534-1 for VAS 5054A Version 22.214.171.124
3. Re-configure VAS5054A with serial number
And all works, now only test OK.
Usually,vas 5054a with odis: NOT see the VCI
you can try connect with the vas 5054a via the USB cable;
– If VCI can be seen, then it’s not the device issue;
– If it fails to connection also, it’s possibly because of
operation system issues
/ higher Bluetooth version
/ something wrong with the Bluetooth module
So, had better buy a high quality VAS 5054A china clone with a good Bluetooth module
Bluetooth A is much more better than B in terms of hardware quality and connection ability