V2022.06 MB SD Software Update Info:
- Fix display problems after language switch on DAS
- Update WIS and StarFinder
- EWA password changed from “123456” to “12345”
- Run EPC via EWA, WIS via desktop shortcut
- To run Xentry, users need to login in offline account (User Name:xentry Password:123456), Users could shut Xentry via program
- To run Xentry without an offline account, users need to replace a file. Users could only shut Xentry via “Diagnosis Stop” icon
Free Download Xentry File for Replacement and Instruction Video:
How to Enter and Shut V2022.06 Xentry?
1.via Offline Account
On desktop, run “XENTRY Diagnosis Cars-offline”.
User name: xentry
We are in.
To shut Xentry, just click “X” on the top right and “Yes”.
2.via File Replacement
Enter Xentry path, and find the “XentryServices.xml” file on “XD_MB” folder.
Backup this file and replace it.
Replace another file on “XD_DT” folder.
Then on desktop, run “XENTRY Diagnosis Truck-offline”.
We are in, no login interface.
Back to desktop, run “Diagnosis Stop”.