As we all know, Volvo premium tech tool PTT support diagnostics for Volvo/Renault/Mack/UD trucks. But recently one of our customers asked why he cannot diagnostic, test, calibrate and program for UD truck 2016 by Volvo PTT 2.04.55 and sent following pictures:
So Volvo PTT 2.04.55 really cannot program for UD truck 2016?
Of course Volvo PTT 2.04.55 can program UD truck 2016. Check Volvo PTT 2.04.55 vehicle list as follows:
- Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electrical system ’98);
- Volvo Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3 – PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
- Volvo Trucks (VERSION4 – FH4/FM4 – PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
- Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2, Multiplexed v3);
- Volvo Construction Equipment; (Need pay extra 50usd)
- Volvo Penta (VERSION2, VERSION3);
- Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2, VERSION3);
- Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+ – PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
- Renault Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4 – PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
- UD Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3).PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
The reason Volvo PTT 2.04.55 fail to program for UD truck 2016 is that it needs activation. This activation which charges for $150 is compatible for both UD truck 2016 version 3 and version 4. After activation, users can change chassis ID, speed limit and other parameters on truck, also turn immobilizer off/ on.
More information please contact email@example.com