Free download Scania Multi (10.2018) – Spare parts catalog:
https://turbobit.net/download/folder/2223259?short_domain=turbo.to (unknown security)
What is Scania Multi:
Scania Multi is a original Scania electronic part catalogue for Scania trucks, buses, other heavy vehicles, marine and industry grade engines. … Scania Multi provides all necessary information about Scania trucks, buses, other heavy vehicles, industry and marine grade engines.
Why do you need Scania Multi:
Scania Multi contains the information on spare parts, accessories for Scania cars and buses. All data is presented since 1985 for trucks, chassis-P, GR, T, 3, 4, 5 buses and F-Series, K-, N-series SCANIA, for all regions (different equipment and performance). Contains manuals and repair times. Scania Multi is one of the most advanced workshop information systems on the market. Using the chassis number, it is possible to individually tailor all the information needed to carry out servicing, fault-tracing and repairs on each individual vehicle, thus enhancing the quality and precision of the workshop’s operations. At the same time, the customer benefits from a shorter standstill time.
Time savings and better quality for the customer
• Precision: the right parts, times and operations from the very outset.
• Easily accessible information: quick searching, only relevant information.
• Rapid response: cost estimate at the first contact.
• Many languages: information in 9 languages increases precision and speed.
• Simple updating: only current information is found in the system.
• The workshop of the future: everyone at the Scania workshop has access to the information in Scania Multi, which makes for a flexible organisation.
• Local modifications are simple: Scania Multi is structured so that special adaptations can be integrated for each specific market.
How to use Scania Multi:
What trucks can be tested by Scania Multi:
- P-, G-, R-, T- series trucks, 4 series trucks (94,114,124,144,164 ).
- 3 series trucks, F-, K-, N- series buses, 4 series buses (F94, K/L/N 94, K114/124, CN94, CL94).
- 3 series buses E 2011 P96 (9 (5cyl).
- Industry grade engines 9 and 13, 13 and 16 Marine engines.