Xhorse made special chip 35160DW.
That chip covers 35160, 35080, 35128
Can be read / write w/o any extra adaptors
Here are VVDI-prog 35160DW chip reviews:
- both 35160WT chip almost works the same as D160. 35160WT just have better security on mileage part. So i was willing to try it.
- VVDI Prog read&write 35160WT but not 35128WT… this is my problem.
- it support 128WT as well
- VVDI dont support 35128WT because it has 4020 lines! and not 820 lines as 35160WT!
- 35160 results in 0x800 size
35128 results in 0x4000 size
VVDI does it correct
- get 35080 adapterfor vvdi prog,and did test it with 35080v6 from bmw e60 dashboard, before i did try with r270 but r270 can not do it, try many time, but with vvdi prog work good! it did erase inc, and i try to write original dump to it and work
- Ok. So the 6wa cluster has 160D0WT chip. I will order the vvdi prog and try to read/modify it.
As far i read. Its 2nd gen 6wa clusters, which will immediately sgow red dot.. So i am really afraid of any modification
- The chip made by Xhorse is a replacement for the original one when it is not possible to erase them.
Like Smok emulator pcb. It’s basically a m35080/m35160 with ID emulator.