CGDI BMW V2.5.0 Update Review:
1. Added BMW E series programming, support single module programming of E60, E65, E70, E89, R56 and other chassis models (multimedia module requires fiber optic communication, temporarily not supported).
2. Added BMW E series code, support E60, E65, E70, E89, R56 and other chassis models single module code, backup code and recovery code.
3. FEM/BDC key matching: Add 0000155E.018_120_010, 00002419.081_010_020 two versions of FEM/BDC with key.
4. F/G system programming: increase the support of swfk, flup, blup programming files, and fix some programming failures.
5. CAS1-CAS3+ key matching: increase the Rolls-Royce CAS1, CAS2 key matching.
6. BMW data modification: Add CAS3+, CAS4+ ISN encryption and decryption functions.
7. Maserati Mileage Adjustment: Added the function of saving EEPROM data.
8. BMW F-series codding:Fix List display incomplete.