I bought a Autel MaxiIM IM608 for my car off cardiagtool last month. Here I’d like to share my experience with you.
Cost & Package:
MaxiIM IM608 cost me € 2,999 with free shipping within 3-5days.
Packaged by big case 634*170*404mm. All the goods kept well without any damage when I received.
- Update free online within two years.
- In-depth diagnosis of all vehicle modules.
- Can program modules and components of the vehicle
- Support multi-language: German Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Features:
- Read & Clear Fault Codes
- Include Oil light / EPB / BMS / SAS / DAF etc Service functions
- Access data from the ECU/Modules/sensors displayed in real-time
- Actuate (switch on/off) to diagnose functionality (relays, fans, locks etc)
- Allows you to change vehicle parts that need to be coded
- Advanced updating/coding of ECU’s online through a J2534 pass-through flashing device
- Advanced Key Programming: IMMO functions, Transponder read/write/identify, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write
In order to prove MaxiIM IM608 is a good key programming tool, I test on my Volvo XC60.
I go to Autel IM608 Volvo application, then choose Manual selection. I find that IM608 supports XC60 made in 2008-2018. I use a USB cable to connect the vci device to improve connection speed. It’s a important step to turn off Bluetooth first before use the USB. Then I insert the learned key into the key slot and turn the ignition on. After that, I turn the ignition off and remove the key from the key slot. Then it starts to establish vehicle communication. You need to know if a key is to be learned, insert the new key into the key slot and press learning button to continue. Very lucky, the key learns successfully. I take out the key and insert it again to test the functionality.
I’m very satisfied that I add a semi smart key successfully on my car finally.