The individual Scania XCOM 2.27 Developer Software is newly released at www.cardiagtool.co.uk, it is cracked version and does not need USB dongle. This can meet most users’ needs since they feedback they prefer the individual XCOM 2.27 to the SCANIA DEVELOPER Software (XCOM, SOPS, Scania SDP3 and BNS II). Therefore XCOM 2.27 will be received like a hot bread soon… many users will own it and take advantage of it, and prove it works well.
Engineers prove Scania XCOM 2.27 Developer Software has the following advantages:
- Cracked version, no need activation
- Does not need USB dongle
- Newest version: V2.27
- Compatible system: WIN7 32bit it works well
- Can perform read, save and modify ECU data such as trouble codes, parameters, statistic data etc. VCI2/VCI3 interface is used to connect to ECU via CAN protocol.
- Language available: English
- Light package: only one light CD contained with Scania XCOM 2.27 Developer Software
Here the Scania XCOM 2.27 Developer Software two pictures:
Supported modification of ECU data of the following types:
- EMS – Engine management system.
- GMS – Gearbox management system.
- RET – Retarder system.
- AWD – All wheel drive system.
- CLS – Clutch Control.
- EEC – Exhaust Emission Control.
- COO (COO7) – Coordinator.
- BWS (BCI1) – Bodywork system.
Supported resolving trouble codes to text description for the following types:
- EMS (S6, S7, S8).
- GMS (OPC4, OPC5).
- RET (RET1, RET2).
- AWD (AWD1).
- EEC (SCR1, EEC3).
- COO (COO6, COO7).
- HMS (HMS1).
Some interesting options:
- AdBlue ON/OFF.
- EGR ON/OFF.
- Chassis ID/VIN Change.
- Immobilizer ON/OFF.
- Truck Power INCREASE.
- ECU Recovery.
- ECU Reset.
- ECU Unlock without PIN.