Autel DS808 full kit wins in price: €729 with advance configuration but cheap price than MaxiSYS MS906(€999). This post is on all info you are concerned incl. vehicle coverage, report what is working, update, review, comparison with MaxiSYS MS906, etc.
Part 1: Autel DS808 vehicle coverage = MaxiSYS MS906
Same with MaxiSYS MS906, it covers as many vehicles as 80 makes from US, Asian and Europe. Check if your model is covered, browse this official site:
If you choose Autel DS808 and find no data, just choose MaxiSYS MS906, they have same vehicle coverage.
Part 2: Autel DS808 report what is working =MaxiSYS MS906:
Many special functions (confirmed):
Oil Reset Service
TPMS Programming Service
SAS Calibration Service
DPF Regeneration Service
Part 3: Autel Maxidas ds808 VS MaxiSYS MS906
I believe this comparison table can’t be clearer on their similarities and differences.
Highlights: DS808 has a great improvement in these applications:
AutoVIN Technology, MaxiFix Cloud-based information system, Shop manager.
Part 5: Autel Maxidas ds808 update
1. Make sure the Display Tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiDAS Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one; or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application.
The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
If you decide to update all the items, tap the Update All button.
If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.