Here shares a new wireless diagnostic interface- AUTEL MaxiAP AP200, including features, App download, install and update.
What is MaxiAP AP200?
MaxiAP AP200 is a small interface adapter used to connect to a vehicle’s diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect with the Android or iOS device for vehicle data transmission, making your devices to be a powerful diagnostic tool.
What is the feature of MaxiAP AP200?
- All OBDII functions are available and free
- One free vehicle’s software with the initial purchase
- Support up to 19 specific functions, including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, IMMO, etc.
- Expand coverage with additional in-app purchase
- Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically
- Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing
- Keep records of vehicles tested previously
- Supports 15 languages switch freely
How to download and install App?
Search for MaxiAP AP200 in Google Play or App Store to download and install the app to your device.
How to register and log in?
Step 1: Open the MaxiAP AP200 you download
Step 2: Tap Register near the top right of the screen
Step 3: Register according to the on-screen instructions
Step 4: Log in with your registered email address and password.
How to use MaxiAP AP200?
Step 1: Tap Me and select VCI Management. Scan the QR code on the MaxiAP AP200 Bluetooth dongle to put in the serial number. Tap Bind to bind VCI.
Step 2: Tap Mall or the plus sign below the Diagnose list to purchase and install software
Step 3: Plug the connector of the MaxiAP AP200 tool into the vehicle’s data link connector (DLC)
Step 4: Turn on the vehicle ignition switch and then turn off
Step 5: Connect VCI
- For Andriod devices, tap Me >VCI Connection or the VCI button near the top right of the Home screen.
- For iOS devices, tap Setting >Bluetooth on your iOS deviceto open the Bluetooth function.
- After that, tap the Bluetooth name of the MaxiAP AP200tool to pair it with the device.
- The Bluetooth name starts with AP, followed by the serial number of the tool.
Step 6: Ready to use your MaxiAP AP200
How to update MaxiAP AP200 software and firmware?
- MaxiAP AP200software update: When a new version is available, an update button will display on the Home screen. Just tap the button to update.
- MaxiAP AP200firmware update: Tap me > VCI Management > Detect firmware