Here is how to add keys manually for old ford expedition 2001 when using the key pro M8 auto key programmer.
Car model and year:
Ford expedition 2001
Key pro M8 can’t program key for ford because of no selection of adding keys.
- The selection is in key programming in diagnostic menu.
- If you can’t find “key programming”, maybe your car is too old. Perhaps key could be added, just follow the steps:
(1). Insert key A, and turn to position 2.
(2). Turn back to position 0, and remove key A.
(3). Insert key B, and turn to position 2.
(4). Turn back to position 0, and remove key 8
(5). Insert the new salve key and turn to position 2
(6). Remove new key and the key is programmed now.
After 20 seconds, the procedure can be repeated until 8 salve keys all programmed.
- Before key programming, all fault codes should be cleared.
- Up to 8 keys can be programmed into the PATS system.
- If the programming is unsuccessful, the PATS LED will flash when the key is inserted.
- Sometimes we should close car doors to perform the re-programming sequence