Buy it for 5 Reasons:
1. Software Version: V2010.08
Hareware Version: V1.59
2. OP-COM – PC based Opel diagnostic
3. OP-COM is a PC based diagnostic program.
4. Comes with PIC18F458 Chip.
5. Works more stable than V1.45
Never Update It Online, It Will Damage The OP-COM !
Opcom OP-Com 2010V Function:
1. It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
2. The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test.
3. The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
4. Since Opel uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
5. Fault codes will be shown with all available information
1) Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
2) You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
3) The program shows you measuring block information on many control module, you can choose anything from the list on your own.
4) The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
You can also run output tests on many controllers.
HSCAN – Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN – Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN – Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
Opcom OP-Com 2010V Package list:
1pc x OP COM Interface
2pc x USB Cable
3pc x Software and Drivers CD
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.