What about this new product? Good or not? How to use V96 JULIE CAR EMULATOR on Siemens SID301(Renault) IMMO OFF?
Here you can get detailed information as below.
V96 JULIE CAR EMULATOR FUNCTIONS:
IMMO OFF solutions: Replace or remote the original alarm signal
ESL / ELV: Replace damaged ESL/ELV signals
AirBag (Seat Occupancy Sensor): Replace damaged passenger seat occupancy sensor signals
Tacho: Perform instrument group diagnostics
V96 JULIE CAR EMULATOR FEATURES:
- Two side with double power: Both sides of emulator have new features and components.
- More comfortable program selection: It has been gained some extra space because the jumpers have been moved tothe back side of the emulator.
- Additional 24C02 memory: 24C02 memory is built directly into Julie Emulator. You can check your Julie Emulator version by simply connecting it to power supply.
- IMMOBILISERS: Julie Emulator enables you to turn off or replace original IMMOBILISER signal in thousands of popular ECUs and cars.
- IMMO OFF: Allprograms dedicated to IMMO are called IMMO OFF programs. Although the majority of programs do not actually remove IMMOBILISER permanently, but replace it, the effect remains the same – as long as Julie Emulator is connected to the ECU, the IMMOBILISER is turned off.
Latest IMMO OFF solutions:
MM 8GMF.A4 | ALFA ROMEO
Visteon DCU 102 | Citroen / Peugeot
MM IAW 5SF8 | Fiat / Alfa Romeo / Lancia
Hottest IMMO OFF solutions:
Simos PCR2.1 | VAG group
Simos PPD1.2 | VAG group
Siemens SIM32 | Citroen & Peugeot
Car model list:
V96 JULIE CAR EMULATOR can be used for many cars including Alfa Romeo/ Magneti Marelli/ Audi/ Bosch/ Hitachi/ Siemens/ BMW/ Chrysler/ Citroen/ Daewoo/ Fiat/ Ford/ Honda/ Jeep/ Kia/ Lancia/ Mazda/ Mercedes / Nissan/ Opel/ Peugeot/ Polonez/ Renault/ Seat/ Skoda/ Subaru/ Suzuki/ Volkswagen…
How to use Siemens SID301(Renault) IMMO OFF with V96 Julie car Emulator?
Siemens SID301(Renault) IMMO OFF*1
V96 Julie car Emulator*1
Detailed steps as below:
Step 1: Using Fgtech V54 to read the content of the MPC FLASH MEMORY
Step 2: Write values 8c of 94 33 E7 14, in address from 4600 to 4605
Step 3: Write into the MPC processor
Step 4: In this case solder jumpers
Step 5: Use V96 Julie car Emulator to connect with Siemens SID301(Renault) IMMO OFF
Step 6: Blue led light means correct self-adjustment
Step 7: Close the ECU and install it back into the car