Short update.. i fixed my KESS V2 5.017 like this:
- install kess v2.22 safe net – never connect the tool
- install drivers
- insert 4GB SD CARD from kess in my laptop card reader
- Download and open USB Image Tool 1.70 – click on your card and press ” RESET “
- Eject card and insert again
- Open “my computer” and format your card to fat32 ( fully format not quick format )
- Open USB Image Tool 1.70 again and press “RESTORE” ( select SD_KESS_RED_5.017.img when software will ask you )
I had read K-tag instead of kess.
The procedure is the same but You need 2.23 software.
The problem not is the sd card … is the software and the procedure.
Format the sd in fat32 mode.
Install the sd on kess.
Install the software. (2.08 if possible)
Update the protocoll interface.
Update the software.
Remember … no internet connection.
Format with “SD Memory Card Formatter 5.0 for SD/SDHC/SDXC”
Kess 5.017 red + Ktag 7.020 red SD card images (files)